The Fleet Workshops of Essex County Fire & Rescue Services (ECFRS) are comprehensively equipped to support and maintain not only their own fleet but also that of our external customers. In addition our contracts include maintenance packages covering a variety of commercial and passenger vehicles for both individual and fleet users.
- IRTEC accredited Engineering Technicians
- 16 bay general repair workshop, machine shop, welding bay, electrical equipment bay, hoists, pit & rolling road facility.
- Brake, winch, smoke emission testing and certification.
- MOT test station for Class 4, 7 and Class 5 light vehicles
- Air conditioning servicing for most vehicles
- Main water pump & LPP (Light Portable Pump) repair and testing workshop including a 9 metre test well.
- Oven spray booths catering for accident damage repairs and refurbishments.
- Welding facility.
- Equipment workshop specialising in rescue equipment repairs and ladder testing and certification.
We are an approved VOSA test station
Range of vehicles maintained by workshop
If you feel we have the facilities to provide your fleet with the high standard of maintenance we provide please contact us via the contact page for more information or call reception on 01376 576930